Encona Creole Corn
Cooking Time: 10 mins Prep time: 5 mins
- 2 tbsp Encona Barbados Creole Pepper Sauce
- 2 whole raw corn on the cobs
- 100g salted butter
1) Wash corn thoroughly.
2) Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
3) Place corn in water for between 8 and 10 mins.
4) Whilst the corn is cooking, gently melt the butter and Encona Creole sauce together in a frying pan.
5) When cooked, remove and drain the corn thoroughly.
6) Turn up heat under butter and carefully place corn in frying pan.
7) Fry corn until niblets begin to turn golden, turn and baste regularly.
8) Serve and Enjoy!