Sea Bass Ceviche
Using a sharp knife, slice the sea bass fillets into1 cm x 1 cm cubes. Place in a bowl and add the salt and pepper, tossing to coat.
Combine the lime juice, Encona Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce and diced red chilli then pour over the sea bass slices. Leave to marinade for 15-20 minutes.
Divide the fish and marinade between serving plates, then top with the yellow pepper, red onion and spring onion and the sliced chilli. Sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts and serve with extra Encona Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce if desired.
- 250g skinless and boneless sea bass fillets
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- juice of 4 limes
- 2 tbsp Encona Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, half finely diced and half finely sliced to garnish
- 1/2 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced lengthways and finely sliced
- Alfalfa sprouts, to garnish